Cobham Parish Councils guide to Gravesham Borough Council Local Plan Partial Review
Who should read this?
- Anyone inside or outside the Cobham Parish who is interested in the plans outlined in the “Emerging Local Plan Partial Review, Site Allocations and Development Management Policies” from Gravesham Borough Council
- What is the “Emerging Local Plan Partial Review, Site Allocations and Development Management Policies” document?
- This outlines plans to meet the growing population, growth of housing, planning, greenbelt erosion, retail and employment in the Gravesham. GBC are asking for your thoughts on the plans.
- This guide, created by the Cobham Parish Council, aims to help you understand the impact of the proposals from GBC on our village and outline key points and questions that need a response
- Plans to build out 308-781 houses in the village by 2036
- Erosion of Green Belt by releasing areas to planning
- Changing to planning rules
- Introduction of Gypsy, Traveler and Show People sites
- Creation of infill of housing between Sole Street and Meopham
- Potential merge of Sole Street and Meopham
- Expand areas to build in Cobham
- Please read this document to find out more…….
- Read this guide and/or the GBC Proposals
- Fill out your thoughts on the proposal online or via post to GBC.