These changes will be implemented from Tuesday 14th April.
Changes will mean more trains in early morning and late eveningAs a result of these changes passengers will see additional services on a number of key routes, which will provide new journey options and better connections for those still needing to travel.
The timing of the additional services will be especially useful for those needing to travel in the early morning or late evening periods.
Summary of changes from Tuesday 14th AprilThere will be the following additional services:
- 04:58 Faversham to St Pancras additional service. This reinstates the first High Speed service from Medway and North Kent to St Pancras.
- 04:19 Gillingham to Tonbridge additional service, calling at Chatham, Rochester and Strood. This service then runs according to the timetable of the usual 04:35 from Strood to Paddock Wood.
- 05:06 Tonbridge to Strood additional service, calling at Paddock Wood and Maidstone West.
- 22:53 Strood to Tonbridge additional service, calling at Paddock Wood and Maidstone West.
- 22:50 Tonbridge to Gillingham additional service, calling Paddock Wood, Maidstone West, Strood, Rochester and Chatham.
- 04:34 Gravesend to London Charing Cross service will start earlier at 04:30 and will call additionally at Northfleet, Swanscombe and Stone Crossing.
You can find out more about what we're doing to help reduce the risk of Coronavirus transmission here.