Cobham is situated on the northern slope of the North Downs within the Borough of Gravesham in the county of Kent. A rural parish totalling 1240 hectares, it comprises of the villages of Cobham and Sole Street. In the north-west of the parish are the hamlets of Ifield, with its ancient church of St Margaret, and Henhurst, which is mentioned in the Domesday Book. The parish population is 1328. Please see the latest news from the Parish Council below:
Cobham Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites and the inclusion of links on this site is not a recommendation by the council of any goods or services.